17 ene 2011

Costurero exchange forum JAT



Costurero Dulce Nela

Y este es el comentario que Katleen a dejado en mi facebook, mision cumplida.....

"Hola Nela,
I just wanted to let you know that your box arrived today, FINALLY! How did you know that I love pink? The box is absolutely adorable and the goodies inside are fun, fun, fun. I particularly like the zinger and scissor fob. I've already transfered everything to it from my other fob.
They did slice the box open and pawed through everything. I believe that the only thing lost is one of the mother of pearl rings. What animals they are!
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and excellent taste.
I hope you're stitching up a storm already in 2011.
Kathleen"

1 comentario:

Rosali dijo...

Nela el costurero es muy lindo, me han gustado los dijes. Aunque tarde, te deseo un excelente año 2011 para ti y tus seres queridos.

Printfriendly