4 feb 2006

This week’s SBQ


With the exception of your online stitching friends, do you have any other stitching buddies?

good I must to see: Lolo, Nidia, my sister and my prime

my Lolo friend, who holds the parrot of Nela, which I knew a day in my excursions by the city looking for cross point, she arrives at his store and she began to talk with her, and he told him that tapeworm friends by Web, and so that Lolo like it (and very different from its partner) Lolo shared everything what knew, and I help myself to know things and I help him to know the cross stitch in the Web, the suit to a Magico World, where the friends are very beautiful and the professor is brilliant (Mayte), so lolo and I we shared much of talking because we spent hours in small house of one or another one or by I telephone of house or cellular or by Web with camara and everything we make ciber things. In addition traves to lolo I knew Nidia, one lady who has the heart of a girl, is brilliant and it does not seem that he had the age that he has, and the three we loved px asi which we spoke in addition my small sister much (33 years) embroiders and my single premium but small small things, now recien when he walked of trip, as my uncle were ill my sister tells that one of my prime embroiders and this with desire to speak with me, jejejej me to and that he embroiders great formats

bueno yo tengo a ver: Lolo, Nidia, mi hermana y mi prima lejana
a mi amiga Lolo, que se aguanta a la loro de Nela, a la cual conocí un día en mis excursiones por la ciudad buscando punto de cruz, llegue a su tienda y empezó a conversar con ella, y le contó que tenia amigas por web, y por que lolo al igual que ella (y muy distinta de su socia) lolo compartía todo lo que sabía, y me ayudo a saber cosas y yo le ayude a conocer del punto de cruz en la web, la traje a un mundo magico, donde las amigas son muy hermosas y la profesora es genial (Mayte), así que lolo y yo compartimos mucho de conversando pues pasamos horas en casita de una u otra o por telefono de casa o celular o por web con camara y todo hacemos ciber cosas . Además a traves de lolo conocí a Nidia, una señora que posee el corazon de una niña, es genial y no parece que tuviese la edad que tiene, y las tres amamos el px asi que hablamos mucho. además mi hermana pequeña (33 años) borda y mi prima pero solo cositas chicas, ahora recien cuando andaba de viaje, como mi tío estaba enfermo mi hermana me cuenta que una de mis primas borda y esta con unas ganas de hablar conmigo, jejejej a y que borda grandes formatos

1 comentario:

Loló dijo...

¡¡¡¡Que bien que la pasamos Nelaa!!!!....
Pero como que quedamos fallas no????Tenemos que reunirnos otra vez...

Loló

Printfriendly